What do you want people to remember about Breaking Bad?
i love people ive met online so
much. i love people who are
kind. hell yes kind core
true update: im drunk & dont like it . im fun though so thats at least something . dont get drunk kids its like when you stabd up too fast & get dizzy but for the whole time. im 17 dont worry
something maybe not good about me is that to engage in art i need to be engaged by the artist like i need to know something about the artist (unless it’s a story.. stories are different) which is why i think it’s easier for me to get into music/poetry because there’s a lot of themselves that is apparent just by their art as opposed to like.. visual arts? like i feel like its hard to gauge a visual artist’s personality simply by viewing their art But Also this is probably just because i have very limited experience with visual arts & have a lot of experience with music&poetry like im sure for someone who’s been consuming visual arts for a while it’s easy to be like “oh this artist feels like this kind of person”. idk .i want to get into visual arts more is what i want to say
- Was a musical prodigy who started piano lessons at six and had composed her first classical work at age ten
- Built her own computer at age 14 in 1953, before most people knew what a computer was, and won a scholarship for it
- Helped Dr. Robert Moog work on his earlier synthesizers, providing technical assistance and convincing him to give the Moog synthesizer touch sensitivity
- Her breakthrough album, Switched on Bach, won four Grammy awards, started a craze for synthesized music, and remained on the Billboard Classical Album top 200 chart for over a year
- Composed music for the movies A Clockwork Orange, The Shining, and the original Tron
- Collaborated with “Weird Al” Yankovich on a parody of Peter and the Wolf centred around the importance of oral hygeine
- In case this wasn’t enough, she is also an accomplished solar eclipse photographer
You forgot “Is a trans woman”.
play-doh spaghetti hair maker!!!!
Birthday Song - Frankie Cosmos
all I’m trying to say is that there are amazing women/non-binary people making music other than st. vincent and angel olsen
- la misma (no bc)
- pleasure leftists (no bc)